Dental veneers are used to:
- Restore fractured or discoloured teeth.
- Correct shapes of teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Lengthen worn teeth caused by night grinding
- Straighten misaligned or crooked teeth
- Correct stained teeth that cannot be bleached
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of veneers made to the shapes and colour desired and bonded to the teeth to correct any of the above dental problems.
If you desire to have porcelain veneers, the first step is to come for a consultation with your Bondi Dental dentist, who will examine your existing dental condition, discuss with you your problems and concerns, and the desired result, and the costs involved.
Upon your agreement, a second appointment will be made during which time, your dentist will do a mock up on your teeth to obtain your approval before preparing your teeth. Then a model will be made to be sent to the laboratory for frabricating the veneers. This will normally require one to two weeks.
Upon completion by the laboratory, you will be required to come for a 3rd visit for the veneers to be bonded to your teeth.
Porcelain veneers have the advantage of:
- durability and less likely to stain
- The colours are more stable and uniform
- Translucency providing a very ‘natural look’
If your require porcelain veneers to correct your smile, call us on (02) 9365 7187 for a consultation now.
Smile Make-over Offer
- FREE Smile Make-over Consultation