Many people worry about the cost of dental implants Bondi beach. In fact, many people think that dental treatments that cost less are a wiser economic than more expensive ones.
But, dental care is vital to your overall health. When your oral health declines, your overall health tends to decline with it. And toothlessness can be much more than an inconvenience– it’s actually dangerous.
Missing teeth can cause bone deterioration in your jaw and face, receding gums, and increased chances of acute oral infection. The point here is that thinking about initial monetary cost before dental care is thinking backwards.
And yet, the expense cannot be ignored. Which is why Bondi Dental is excited to share the information that qualified patients can use the zipMoney Mediplan to get their treatment today, and then stretch the payments out for as much as a year!
So, if you are missing teeth, you should consider getting those dental implants and paying for them with the zipMoney Mediplan!
Why Consider Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants
- Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth. Sturdy and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth.
- Dental implants are built to last. That makes them your best long-term, cost-effective solution. Dental implants may need periodic adjustments, but they can last a lifetime when properly implanted and cared for.
- Dental implants retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag inwards and appear sunken and older. Dental implants hold the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Dental implants protect your healthy bone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone.
- Dental implants keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup like dentures.
- Dental implants allow you to speak easily, so you’re not embarrassed.
- Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods! You can bite naturally, and eat virtually anything you want with dental implants.
- No cavities in implants!
- Dental implants protect your healthy teeth. Dental implants don’t damage healthy teeth. Dental implants also help prevent healthy, adjacent teeth from shifting into empty spaces.
- Dental implants are reliable. Dental implants have a record of reliable, long-term successful outcomes.
With all those advantages, it is easy to see why dentist often recommend dental implants to replace missing teeth!
Simple, Easy zipMoney
ZipMoney is an uncomplicated, safe, and nearly trouble-free program that allows you to be treated immediately, but pay in more economical installments. Applying is simple – the form is online and takes about three minutes to finish!
What are the benefits?
- zipMoney is secure, simple, and swift!
- Up to 12 months’ interest free on each payment to your health provider.
- Once the account is opened, payment is authorized when a clinic requests a login to your zipMoney account to authorize payment. Sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay.
- No deposit required, apply for an account limit that will cover the full cost of treatment. Unused funds will remain as credit in your account.
- zipMoney ensures you can get the treatment you need, while spreading the cost over time.
- Your zipMoney credit can be used for future costs. No need for a credit card or loan.
Who can apply?
If you are an employed Australian citizen or resident, above 18 years of age, you likely qualify.
What else should I know?
While zipMoney does spread payment for services across time, payment is still due. Non-payment can harm your credit rating.
ZipMoney is easy to track at all times, using your digital wallet. You can monitor your balance, make payments, or alter your payment schedule.
How do I get/use zipMoney?
Step one – Complete an online application and get a quick decision.
Step two – Use your zip balance to pay for dental implants or other treatment.
Step three – Arrange a repayment schedule that works for you. Choose weekly, fortnightly, monthly or one-off payments (Minimum of $40 a month).
Want to avoid expensive fees? It’s only $6 per month for as long as you have an outstanding balance. Just pay off your balance before the statement due date.
Bondi Dental Dentistry and zipMoney
Find out more about zipMoney here:
zipMoney Patient Care: (02) 8294 2345
The Bondi Dental Advantage
Bondi Dental is located in the Sydney area, at Bondi Beach. We offer high quality dental preventative, restorative, and cosmetic services for all patients in the region. Bondi Dental offers free parking at the rear of the building and FREE Dental implants consultation including a complete dental check-up.
We are open 7 days a week 8am – 8pm!